For more information regarding Special Education, visit the following links.
- www.allkindsofminds.org This website takes the most current research on how children learn and translates it into information that helps students who struggle with learning to meet with success in school.
- www.pbs.org/misunderstoodminds The website discusses learning differences and disabilities and provides information, video clips and interactive activities that allow the participant to experience firsthand the struggles of our children with learning challenges.
- www.ldonline.org This is a leading website on learning disabilities and ADHD providing relevant information to teachers and parents.
- www.state.nj.us/njded The New Jersey Department of Education website
- NJ DCF QR code below. Use any mobile device’s camera to ‘capture’ a web address that leads to a poster designed specifically for children < https://www.nj.gov/dcf/news/publications/Hotlines-for-kids-COVID.jpg >, with a list of hotlines and helplines.